- From basic project setup to rendering a net using geometry shaders and making dynamic subdivisions.
- Various camera models and object picking. Essential for any application.
- Offscreen rendering: effects for postprocessing (like glow and blur) and dynamic cube mapping..
- Basic Phong light model and then items describing PCF filtering and variance shadow mapping.
- Loading meshes from a disk. Several file formats are used and described.
- Global Illumination: GPU Ray Tracing, SSAO and Order Independent Transparency techniques.
- Volume rendering using various techniques.
- Physics done on the GPU: particles, skinning (even dual quaternions are involved) and simple cloth simulation.
- And even more…